Are there pediatric allergists who specialize in dealing with food allergies?

Yes. All allergists are trained in both pediatric and adult allergy. Aaaai.Org is website that list board certified allergists in us. Be careful of some doctors who misrepresent themselves as allergists -- ask if they are fellowship trained in allergy, how long was the fellowship (2-3years) and are the board certfied by the american board of allergy and immunology.
Food allergy docs. Yes, you can find them if you ask around. If you are in an urban area, you can call your local medical school and ask if they have allergy faculty. If they do, the allergy department secretary can probably give you a name. Otherwise, ask your pediatrician and your local allergists' staff if they know of one.