I have spinal stenosis and I am having bi lateral hamstring tightness/pain. What levels can contribute to these symptoms?

Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice
In brief: Sciatic nerve-tibial
Lumbar spine stenosis (narrowing) usually affects all structures below the site of spinal cord constriction.
The hamstrings are innervated by a branch (ant. Tibial) of the sciatic nerve (l4, l5, s1, s2, (racepinephrine) s3 origin) the word ham originally referred to the fat and muscle behind the knee . String refers to tendons. The 3 muscles of the posterior thigh: semitendinosus, semimembranosus, biceps femoris.

In brief: Sciatic nerve-tibial
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Mark Sacher
Pain Management
In brief: L1-L3
Bilateral l1-l3.

In brief: L1-L3
Bilateral l1-l3.
Dr. Mark Sacher
Dr. Mark Sacher