I have spinal stenosis and I am having bi lateral hamstring tightness/pain. What levels can contribute to these symptoms?

Sciatic nerve-tibial. Lumbar spine stenosis (narrowing) usually affects all structures below the site of spinal cord constriction. The hamstrings are innervated by a branch (ant. Tibial) of the sciatic nerve (l4, l5, s1, s2, (racepinephrine) s3 origin) the word ham originally referred to the fat and muscle behind the knee. String refers to tendons. The 3 muscles of the posterior thigh: semitendinosus, semimembranosus, biceps femoris.