June 9 I had my period it last for 7 days it was a, 32, day cycle I ov on june 27 took a pregnancy test july 8 and it said no and no period yet?

Dr. Andrew Villa
In brief: May still come
Your period may still come during the next week or so.
I don't think you need to do anything about it at this point. You should call your physician if you do not have a period within the next 2 weeks.

In brief: May still come
Dr. Andrew Villa
Dr. Andrew Villa
Dr. Stephen Sudler
In brief: This is OK
I do not know what is the average length of your menstrual cycle, but you may not have conceived.
Ovulation is not the same as conception and it does not occur with every ovulation and timed intercourse. Your menstrual cycle may be longer than 32 days this time as well. You may need to address more questions with your doctor if you are having infertility issues.

In brief: This is OK
Dr. Stephen Sudler
Dr. Stephen Sudler
Dr. Adam Levy