Will low grade hpv, CIN 1 affect me for ever? And my unborn kids? Im scared about this

In brief: Safety in numbers
In the pre-vaccine era serum studies of college juniors showed as many as 70% of women carried evidence of hpv.
Once acquired, the germ can fade from view & resurface years later, with or without treatment. Newborns have been known to pick up hpv & develop vocal cord warts, yet these are rare. The fact that this is so common & most people go on with a nl life should be a comfort.

In brief: Safety in numbers
Dr. Kevin Fleishman
In brief: Dont worry
Hpv is very common.
80% of sexually active people have been exposed. Low grade hpv usually is there for 1-3 years and then goes away. It rarely progresses to high grade dysplasia. It is unlikely to affect unborn children.

In brief: Dont worry
Hpv is very common.
Dr. Kevin Fleishman
Dr. Kevin Fleishman
Dr. Jane Van Dis