Until what age do children grow?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
In brief: Body-20/mind...4ever
Bones generally stop elongating mid-late teens, and fuse by early 20's.
Number of brain cells may grow up to younger age, but then set 4 life (like height); that # is thought to be 100b, but this may be exaggerated & some evidence shows it may be @14b (humans are egocentric, this # is same as baboons). But the mind never stops growing--that's why what I do is entitled 'practice'.

In brief: Body-20/mind...4ever
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Luis Gonzalez-mendoza
Pediatrics - Endocrinology
In brief: Many answers
Growth is different in male and females and so is physical maturation.
I will give you summarized stats: boys on average grow until 16 to 17 yrs of age, but late bloomers (maturers) might grow until age 21 to 22. Girls grow until age 13 to 14 on average, late maturers until 16 to 18 yrs. Early maturers in boys might be fully grown by age 14 yrs and in girls by age 10 yrs.

In brief: Many answers
Dr. Luis Gonzalez-mendoza
Dr. Luis Gonzalez-mendoza