I have anexity and I have the following symtoms: dizzy, nausea, tight head, not sure what's wrong with me, I had a really bad anexity attack after drinking and working too hard for a month and I thought I was having a heart attack... Had the same symptoms

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis

In brief: Acute anxiety can…

Trigger the symptoms you describe.
Do you take any medications for the condition? If not, see your fp or a psychiatrist for workup to rule out cardiac disease, hyperthyroidism, etc. Try to limit the amount of caffeine you drink. Moderate exercise when you're feeling tense/ anxious can help burn off excess Adrenalin accumulated from unresolvable stress situations.

In brief: Acute anxiety can…

Trigger the symptoms you describe.
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Relax

The symptoms you list are consistent with those of a panic attack.
During a panic attack many people fear that they are having a heart attack or are dying. After your physician has assured you that your heart is fine and that your symptoms can't be explained by a medical condition, you might want to seek treatment for the anxiety symptoms. Drinking and working too hard could also be addressed.

In brief: Relax

Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Arnon Rubin