Does raspberry ketone work to lose weight?

Do not waste your $. Do not waste your time with "weight loss supplements". Rasberry ketones are yet another in a long line of "miracle" weight loss supplements that are pure hype. If you want to achieve weight loss, reduce your carbs to a bare minimum, drink only water, eat lots of low starch veggies and increase your activity levels.
Not that I've seen. This was presented on dr oz show a while back, and the stores sold out of it everywhere! The few patients I've had discussions with about it said it did nothing for them.