I'm not sure if i'm pregnant. I'm spotting 2 weeks after my last period been dizzy nauseated cramping and lost of appetite.. Is this normal if i'm not pregnant?

Dr. Stephen Sudler

In brief: Ovulation

Spotting and abdominal pain 2 weeks following menses may be signs of ovulation and not pregnancy.
It is usulaay short-lived and may last a day or so. Continued pain may require medical evaluation. Pregnancy testing should be done for abnormal bleeding and pain. Ovulation pain is also called mittelschmerz.

In brief: Ovulation

Dr. Stephen Sudler
Dr. Stephen Sudler
Dr. Vance Harris

In brief: It could be pregnanc

You could be days pregnant but too early for the tests to pick it up.
Wait till a week after your next cycle is due and then check a urine test to see. In the meantime assume you are and watch drinking, drugs and smoking. You might just be getting bleeding from a failure to ovulate this cycle.

In brief: It could be pregnanc

Dr. Vance Harris
Dr. Vance Harris
Dr. Vicken Poochikian