I have high thyroid antibodies?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: High thyroid antibod
Doctor must have suspected that you have thyroid didease, why this test was ordered.
He/she must have orderedt3, t4, and tsh mild to moderate thyroid antibodies rise may found in auto immune and thyroid diseases, thyroid cancer, type1 diabetes, rhematoid arthritis, pernicious anemia, and auto immune collagen vascular disease high level in hashimoto thyroiditis and graves disease.Risk for hypothy/hyperth.

In brief: High thyroid antibod
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Dan Fisher
In brief: You may have disease
Thyroid antibodies come in a variety of "flavors.
" they are not always associated with clinical disease and can create hyper or hypothyroidism. They are rarely measured without a prior understanding of thyroid function. I suspect you have had a TSH measured at some point and that we are missing the key to the puzzle.

In brief: You may have disease
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Peter Kurzweil