I have high thyroid antibodies?

High thyroid antibod. Doctor must have suspected that you have thyroid didease, why this test was ordered.He/she must have orderedt3, t4, and tsh mild to moderate thyroid antibodies rise may found in auto immune and thyroid diseases, thyroid cancer, type1 diabetes, rhematoid arthritis, pernicious anemia, and auto immune collagen vascular disease high level in hashimoto thyroiditis and graves disease.Risk for hypothy/hyperth.
You may have disease. Thyroid antibodies come in a variety of "flavors." they are not always associated with clinical disease and can create hyper or hypothyroidism. They are rarely measured without a prior understanding of thyroid function. I suspect you have had a TSH measured at some point and that we are missing the key to the puzzle.