Can a person be unable to leave antidepressive prescriptions or there's always a high medical when a person can be able to live properly without them?

Dr. Malinda Linn
In brief: Can get off of them
I think you're asking if people can ever get off of an antidepressant after starting them and the answer is, yes.
Some people are able to ween them with their doctor's help and do not feel the need to retake them especially after a certain period in their life has passed. Others may need them longer term. You should always ask your physician prior to stopping one, however.

In brief: Can get off of them
Dr. Malinda Linn
Dr. Malinda Linn
Dr. Adam Levy