I have been going to gym for weightraining for almost 1month now, but lately my knees became painfull and noisy in some motions.. Can I help my knee to grow and becoming stronger?

Dr. Ray Holt
In brief: Likely you have PFS
Patello-femoral syndrome develops when your knee cap grinds against your tibia leg bone.
It happens when part of your thigh muscle gets strong enough to pull that knee cap down. Try working out your inner thigh muscle. It will be important to not do squats too deep or leg extensions too deep. A physical therapist can show you the correct exercises.

In brief: Likely you have PFS
Dr. Ray Holt
Dr. Ray Holt
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Get them checked out
If you did not have trouble with your knees prior to the wt training, then likely that you have sprained/strained them and stopping the work-out for awhile will likely solve your trouble.
Good, gentle range of motion exercises along with motrin/aleve for a couple of wks may help. If not, i would consult doc for an eval/treatment. Take it easy when u just starting out..Good luck.

In brief: Get them checked out
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine