How often.Do people in their 20s have colon cancer? Im 22 I havnt.Been hungry as usual

Pathology
In brief: Rare unless...
People with one of the cancer-family syndromes (familial polyposis, lynch's, turcot's, a few others) get colon cancer fairly often; otherwise it's rare.
If you're actually losing weight because you're not hungry, a physician's office visit is in order -- lots of possible causes worth finding. I'm glad you're taking a proactive approach to your health. Good luck.

In brief: Rare unless...
Dr. James Urbanic
Radiation Oncology
In brief: Really rare
Colon cancer would be extremely rare for someone in their 20s.
You should see your physician if there are other symptoms or if you are losing weight unexpectedly.

In brief: Really rare
Dr. James Urbanic
Dr. James Urbanic
In brief: Not often
In the general population.
It is rare at that age, unless there is a family history of colonic polyposis, a disease that tends to increse chances of colon cancer.

In brief: Not often
In the general population.
Dr. Armando De la Cabada
Dr. Armando De la Cabada