I went out last night and had a few drinks is it ok to nurse my baby now? It's been since 2am that I drank n it's 8pm now

Dr. Paul Williams
In brief: ETOH and breastfeed
Depending on the quantity of alcohol you consumed - you probably are safe at this point.
Alcohol is metabolized about a ounce of pure alcohol every hour by the body. So by now you should be ok. If anything - from a practical standpoint, the breast milk won't contain any alcohol since its a "manufactured" product of your body and not in direct contact with the alcohol in your blood stream.

In brief: ETOH and breastfeed
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Shontae Buffington