My left arm feels heavy. I feel dizzy and queasy?

Could be emergency. There are a number of possible causes, but the most urgent to rule out is a stroke. You should seek immediate evaluation - and in most areas the quickest and safest response is to call 911 for speedy transportation to the er. Even if the symptoms resolve, you may be at risk for stroke. If these symptoms have been more longstanding, then your primary physician can work with you to evaluate further.
Q. Arm heaviness is common stroke symptom but has multiple non-stroke causes too. Queasiness is common, due to many, many causes. Dizziness is a non-descript term of little medical value because it is used to represent many very different symptoms, and so of no diagnostic value. Do not use this term! So we are no closer to determining your symptoms. Get an examination by your doctor.