Ttc for 2yrs, both had tests, both fine, I ovulate every month , dr won't prescribe chlomid as I don't have pcos, what can we do next? (bothearly20's)

Dr. Thomas Rohde
General Practice

In brief: Check hormones

Got to a4m.Com and use doctor locator function to find a doc near you who can help you with proper hormonal evaluation.
You may need a cycling hormonal evaluation to find out specifically what your blanace is and when you ovulate as this can vary greatly and since sperm are viable for only 3 days timing is vital. You may also need more thorough thyroid evaluation and treatment.

In brief: Check hormones

Dr. Thomas Rohde
Dr. Thomas Rohde
Dr. Ronald De la Pena

In brief: More tests

Get a semen analysis and maybe a hysterosalpingogram.
See a gynecologist have your cervix checked and perhaps a cervical dilation.

In brief: More tests

Dr. Ronald De la Pena
Dr. Ronald De la Pena
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham