I am 6'7" and I usually have back pains is that normal? What other complications can I expect because of my height and what could I do?

Dr. Malinda Linn

In brief: Aches and pains

Your height can certainly contribute to back pain so keeping your core strong and exercising regularly is going to be essential.
If you have numbness/tingling in your legs or if things do not improve over a couple of weeks you will need to seek care. You might have aches in pains in many of your joints as well but you should definitely see your doctor if things recur regularly.

In brief: Aches and pains

Dr. Malinda Linn
Dr. Malinda Linn
Dr. Steven Seres