What is an estimated range for the cost of a transurethral resection for bladder cancer paid out of pocket?

Dr. Ivan Colon
Urology
In brief: Varies
Every physician has his/her own fee schedule.
This will depend on physician's expertise, accolades and recognition. It may also vary depending on which state you are on. You also have to take in consideration anesthesia and surgical center fees. If it is done in the office or surgicenter you can save in the hospital fee, make sure that the office is certified by jacho or simmilar certifying body.

In brief: Varies
Dr. Ivan Colon
Dr. Ivan Colon
Dr. Lonna Larsh
In brief: Depends
The answer depends on where you live and what the particulars are about your case.
Generally you will need to pay for the facility where your procedure is done, the surgeon, and the anesthesiologist. I recommend you call all of the people involved to ask them what they anticipate the charges to be. Often you can get a discount by paying cash.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Lonna Larsh