When I use 2 scoops miralax/day, my stool is too lose.When I cut to 1 1/2 scoops/day, my stool is soft but doesn't come out. I drink plenty of fluid.?

Dr. Thomas Rohde
General Practice

In brief: Find out why

Find out why you need MiraLAX (polyethylene glycol) in the first place.
Normal gut health + healthy diet equals 1-2 bm's per day on own. Go to a4m.Com and use doctor locator funtion to find a functional medicine doctor in your area to order specialized gut testing like diagnostechs stool profile or genova cdsa to find gut problem preventing normal function. Start a daily probiotic to restore normal flora till then.

In brief: Find out why

Dr. Thomas Rohde
Dr. Thomas Rohde