I had a miscarriage 10 weeks ago, 4weeks after, I had slight bleeding, 10days after that, I had lower back ache and spotting for another 12days, its another 2weeks now and I started having pregnancy signs, clots ots of blood and negative pregnancy today.

Dr. Geoffrey Schnider

In brief: Miscarriage

This is abnormal bleeding, you need to see a gyn.
Firstly a blood pregnancy test is needed and if negative need to make sure there isn't any retained tissue from your miscarriage i.e.. An incomplete abortion. This will require ultrasound evaluation. If negative pregnancy test and normal ultrasound and exam, then this is dysfunctional bleeding usually associated with not ovulating yet.

In brief: Miscarriage

Dr. Geoffrey Schnider
Dr. Geoffrey Schnider
Dr. Mary Vanko

In brief: Annovulation

Sometimes it takes up to three months following a miscarriage for everything to go back to normal.
Take your prenatal vitamins, take care of yourself and give it time. Otherwise see your doc for contraception.

In brief: Annovulation

Dr. Mary Vanko
Dr. Mary Vanko
Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: Doctors, pls read A.

We would love to answer your question, but the system cut off part of it.
I will refer what you wrote to some gyn colleagues. However, it would help if you could rewrite it in fewer words so it is presented in its entirety. Addendum (as 'thanks' not message): d and c 10wks ago, light bleedin after 30days for 5days, lower bk ache 12days after, spoted for 14days, now bloid clot for 2days.Wats up wit me.

In brief: Doctors, pls read A.

Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder