I feel umbilical cord pain, not like pain little pinch.Can you help me pls.Thanks?

Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery
In brief: PictureWorth1000Wrds
Belly button pain is usually due to a hernia or an infection at the umbilicus.
Is the pinch worse w/exercise or exertion? Can you see or feel a little lump at or next to the belly button? Does it look more like an "out-y"? Is there any renders or drainage? Best bet-make an appointment to see a primary care doctor for definitive diagnosis. Good luck!

In brief: PictureWorth1000Wrds
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Ray Holt
In brief: Your inee's an outee
Well you no longer have an umbillical cord.
The stump of that fell off you when you were 10 days old. If the pain is around your belly button then it could be a number of things. One common thing is an umbillical hernia. You'll likely see a bulge and increased pain when you bare down and strain. See a doctor for a proper exam and testing.

In brief: Your inee's an outee
Dr. Ray Holt
Dr. Ray Holt
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery