What meds can I take to stop the pain in my eyes I have glaucoma. Otc meds?

Dr. Federico Mattioli
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: What is the pain?

Any eye pain that needs medication should be evaluated by an ophthalmologist to determine the cause.
If it is from glaucoma, the eye pressure may be very high and uncontrolled which can be permanently damaging. Proper evaluation is needed.

In brief: What is the pain?

Dr. Federico Mattioli
Dr. Federico Mattioli
Dr. Yara Catoira Boyle
Ophthalmology

In brief: See ur doctor first

If you have glaucoma, and your eyes hurt, it could mean the pressure is dangerously high and you should have it checked.

In brief: See ur doctor first

Dr. Yara Catoira Boyle
Dr. Yara Catoira Boyle
Dr. SG Erman

In brief: No

Do not use otc meds.
If you have glaucoma, you need to see your ophthalmologist quickly. Pain might indicate an increase in pressure in you eyes, and could lead to damaging you vision.

In brief: No

Do not use otc meds.
Dr. SG Erman
Dr. SG Erman