Can I take the contraceptive pill straight away after having mirena (levonorgestrel) coil removed and will I bleed a lot after removal if im back on the pill?

Bleeding after Miren. If you start taking ocp's immediatly after Mirena (levonorgestrel) removal yuo'll probably bleed less;it may take actually to finish the packn of ocp before you'd see any bleeding.
OCP after Mirena (levonorgestrel) You can start taking birth control pills as soon as the Mirena (levonorgestrel) is removed. There will be no worsening of the bleeding and you will also have a method of birth control. There can be bleeding after Mirena (levonorgestrel) removal and breakthrough bleeding when starting the pill. Do not be concerned if that happens as it should go away in 1-2 weeks.
Yes. You can start the pill immediately. Whilst your period may have been non existent or very light with the Mirena (levonorgestrel) your flow should be more regular and relatively increased but still less than your regular flow without any form of birth control.