To prepare myself to go for a workout, what should I eat b4 working out? Which is better , to eat b4 or after a workout n the right portion. Thanks

Dr. Leto Quarles
In brief: Workout food energy
Opinions vary, but i recommend a light-to-moderate meal with protein and complex carbs 30-60 minutes before an intense workout, & always make sure you're drinking plenty of fluids, especially if you're outdoors in the summer heat.
If you eat a diverse diet in general, plain water is usually sufficient for hydration, but if you do anything long-distance/endurance in the heat, need cals & 'lytes too.

In brief: Workout food energy
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine