I have chest pain for years, but its started to get stronger by the day. Its like someone holding me downhow would I know if I'm having a heart attack?

See someone today. If you have suffered from chest pain for years an it is now worsening, you have unstable angina. This could be a sign of an impending myocardial infarction (heart attack), get seen today by a physician. Now. Don't keep reading, get up, get on the phone, get in to your emergency room. Really.
Go to ER. If you're having chest pain of increasing severity, especially if accompanied by profuse sweating, pain radiating into left arm, difficulty breathing, go to er asap; do not drive yourself or have a friend/relative drive you. Call ambulance for transport.