I have problem breathing, there's day it burns or feel like someone is stomping it.I have to stop breating, because of the pain. What is causing this?

Dr. Edward Smith
Neurology
In brief: Where?
Where does it hurt? Your throat, your chest, your mouth? What makes it start? What makes it better? The key to getting better answers is to frame your questions in a more complete, self-explanatory manner.

In brief: Where?
Dr. Edward Smith
Dr. Edward Smith
Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Throat vs chest
There could be a problem in your throat, somewhere from the tonsils down to the larynx (voicebox).
You really need to have your throat examined to check your tonsils for possible infection or inflammation, and also to visualize your larynx for possible reflux changes or infection. At your age, there could be a mass in your tonsils, but less likely to be in other parts of the throat.

In brief: Throat vs chest
Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt
Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology