Severe ocd, constantly wash and scrub hands with a scourer, can't touch any potential public germ things. Always using handgel after everything?Needhelp

Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: OCD

Is anxiety disorder treated with psychotherapy, behavior modification &medications to ease the obsessive thoughts and reduce compulsive rituals.
Some medications include pubic and anafranil (clomipramine). Consult psychiatrist

In brief: OCD

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: You need help.

By your description, you need to get professional help.
I would start with a pcp or clinical psychologist and perhaps a psychiatrist. You seem to have a major issue that needs to be urgently addressed.

In brief: You need help.

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Adam Smith