What is the legal age in tx to get birth control pills and how do you get them?

Dr. Rakhi Dimino

In brief: No cut off age

You can get birth control pills as long as you have started having periods.
You need to see a doctor and get a prescription because birth control pills can be dangerous for a small nber of women. You can go to a women's health clinic or planned parenthood.

In brief: No cut off age

Dr. Rakhi Dimino
Dr. Rakhi Dimino
Dr. David Kurss

In brief: Rx by GYN or PMD

I don't believe that there is a younger age limit that one has to reach before a doctor can prescribe the pill in texas.
One would obtain the pill by seeing your family dr. Or your gyn. It is unlikely that a pelvic or breast exam or pap test will be needed.

In brief: Rx by GYN or PMD

Dr. David Kurss
Dr. David Kurss
Dr. Jane Van Dis