Hi I think I may have patellar femeral disorder. I feel grinding in my knees constantly and also I displace my patellas all the time. Im I right?

Dr. Gregory Hines

In brief: Be seen

You may very well have patello-femoral syndrome, but it cannot be determined without a physical examination.

In brief: Be seen

Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: I think so too

Patellofemoral pain syndrome is the most common knee problem encountered in sports medicine.
Typically pain or discomfort seemingly originate from the contact of the posterior surface of the patella (back of the kneecap) with the femur (thigh bone). It is also called chondromalcia of the patella. I would see your doc for an eval and treatment to prevent it getting worse. Good luck.

In brief: I think so too

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine