What is the best way to cure social anxiety disorder? I've been dealing with it for years and I am getting sick of watching my younger years slip by.

Dr. Nicholas Davis

In brief: Cb therapy and meds

Most effective core treatment is cognitive behavioural therapy combined with medications that modulate serotonin neurotransmitter.
Ie the class called ssri's eg Prozac (fluoxetine) etc.

In brief: Cb therapy and meds

Dr. Nicholas Davis
Dr. Nicholas Davis
Dr. Nika Ferdowsi

In brief: Mindfulness

Although there are medications available for social anxiety that may help, i recommend finding a therapist who specializes in mindfulness based stress reduction as a first line treatment.
Awareness and mindfulness can help ease your anxiety and allow you to be comfortable in your own skin in social situations.

In brief: Mindfulness

Dr. Nika Ferdowsi
Dr. Nika Ferdowsi
Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: Cognitive therapy

And medications if needed.

In brief: Cognitive therapy

And medications if needed.
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi