What is the best way to cure social anxiety disorder? I've been dealing with it for years and I am getting sick of watching my younger years slip by.

Cb therapy and meds. Most effective core treatment is cognitive behavioural therapy combined with medications that modulate serotonin neurotransmitter. Ie the class called ssri's eg Prozac (fluoxetine) etc.
Mindfulness. Although there are medications available for social anxiety that may help, I recommend finding a therapist who specializes in mindfulness based stress reduction as a first line treatment. Awareness and mindfulness can help ease your anxiety and allow you to be comfortable in your own skin in social situations.