Suggestions to help pregnancy nasea and heart burn?  

Medications. There are a variety of prescription medications available for nausea like phenergan, (promethazine) zofran and reglan. Heartburn can be treated with over the counter meds like tums, roliads and maalox for occasional symptoms. For daily symptoms over the counter Omeprazole or ranitidine are effective when taken on an empty stomach.
Ginger! So many well designed trials indicate the ginger is an effective anti- nausea med- with no pharma side effects! take 250 mg tabs 4x per day or try a tea by steeping powdered or whole ginger in hot water. 25 mg of vitamin b6 combined with the 1/2 tab over the counter sleeping aid doxylamine (unisom) at bedtime is also effective and safe.
Eat differently. Don't lie down after eating, eat small frequent meals. Avoid spice.