My toddler will be 3 in 2 months and isn't eating. Everything is yucky and I don't wanna eat. Been like this for a few weeks. Recommendatpediatricians?

Dr. Mandakini Patel

In brief: Finicky toddler?

Toddlers will try your patience.
It gives them your attention so they will fuss more. Best thing i tell my patient's parents is to give heathy choices&if the child does not eat don't force feed or go after them trying to coax them to eat. They are smart and when they feel hungry will eat their choice of food from the healthy choices you put in front of them to choose from.It works&you win in end.

In brief: Finicky toddler?

Toddlers will try your patience.
Dr. Mandakini Patel
Dr. Mandakini Patel
Dr. Shontae Buffington