My period hasn't come since may, june, & now july. I am not sexually active. My last period was april 5-10. I've had reg period. Last had sex in dec.?

Dr. Nika Ferdowsi
In brief: See a Doctor
First, you have to rule out pregnancy.
Even though it is unlikely, it is still warrants at least one test. Also, there maybe some hormonal imbalance going on which some lab tests can help determine. Also, stress and any changes in diet or lifestyle can affect menstrual cycles. See an obgyn so that they can run labs, possible imaging, and take a thorough history and physical to help figure this out.

In brief: See a Doctor
First, you have to rule out pregnancy.
Dr. Nika Ferdowsi
Dr. Nika Ferdowsi
Dr. Myra Skluth
In brief: See MD
You must have a hormonal imbalance.
You need to check thyroid function tests. You may have polycysticovarism syndrome. Eccessiveecercise or major weight loss can also disrupt your menses.

In brief: See MD
You must have a hormonal imbalance.
Dr. Myra Skluth
Dr. Myra Skluth
Dr. Adam Levy