I have these dots on my upper and lower lips. Will they disappear? I have ezcema.

Dr. Nika Ferdowsi

In brief: Need More Info

Any rash or skin lesions require a visual assessment to properly diagnose and treat.
It's hard to know what these "dots" look like. How long have they been there? Are they colored? In clusters? Do they itch or burn? Have you had them before? It could be related to your eczema or it could be something unrelated. A picture and more information could help us get to the bottom of this.

In brief: Need More Info

Dr. Nika Ferdowsi
Dr. Nika Ferdowsi

In brief: Eval

This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available.
A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. Once accurately assessed a treatment plan can be developed.

In brief: Eval