Why am I still experiencing allergies if using Flonase and benadryl (diphenhydramine)?

Dr. Phil Zapanta
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: See ENT/allergist
You may be more sensitive to allergens than others or the combinations of medications you are using is not the right selection for you.
Worst case scenario is that your perceived allergy symptoms may be something else entirely. You may need to see a specialist for skin testing (and blood work) to various allergens in order to achieve a better management plan.

In brief: See ENT/allergist
Dr. Phil Zapanta
Dr. Phil Zapanta
Dr. Mandakini Patel
In brief: Persiistent allergie
I am presuming you are tlaking about nasal allergies.
Yo should see an allergy doc adn get checekd out and see if you can benefit from allergy shots.

In brief: Persiistent allergie
Dr. Mandakini Patel
Dr. Mandakini Patel
Dr. Shontae Buffington