Why am I still experiencing allergies if using Flonase and benadryl (diphenhydramine)?

Dr. Phil Zapanta
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: See ENT/allergist

You may be more sensitive to allergens than others or the combinations of medications you are using is not the right selection for you.
Worst case scenario is that your perceived allergy symptoms may be something else entirely. You may need to see a specialist for skin testing (and blood work) to various allergens in order to achieve a better management plan.

In brief: See ENT/allergist

Dr. Phil Zapanta
Dr. Phil Zapanta
Dr. Mandakini Patel

In brief: Persiistent allergie

I am presuming you are tlaking about nasal allergies.
Yo should see an allergy doc adn get checekd out and see if you can benefit from allergy shots.

In brief: Persiistent allergie

Dr. Mandakini Patel
Dr. Mandakini Patel
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine