What is mild antral gastritis?

Autoimmune disorder. Antral gastritis is an autoimmune disorder that affects the digestive system. Symptoms include nausea/gas or indigestion. It is more common in older adults, but anyone may be diagnosed with the condition. It is generally caused by a buildup of bacteria in the stomach, viral infection, an injury to the stomach, extreme stress. Treatment depends on the cause.
Mild v Severe. Antral gastritis, typically identified by way of looking in the stomach with a endoscope, can vary from mild to severe. The distinction is relative as both can be very serious conditions and treatment recommendations should be made by a qualified professional, usually a gastroenterologist.