Can doctors tell me what does laughing gas feel like?

Tingling, floating. Laughing gas or nitrous oxide is used by dentists to relax patient. Patients tell me it feels like the buzz when you have a drink or take valium. Some report they feel tingling all over or as if they are so light that they are floating on air. At higher concentrations one can enter the realm of deep sedation and general anesthesia.
Depends. As with any medication or drug, patients respond and react in different ways. Nitrous oxide or laughing gas affects patients in different ways. I tell my patients that one group may feel lightheaded and feel like they are floating, another group may feel very heavy, and some may feel no different than before. For most patients, nitrous does relieve some anxiety and a more comfortable visit.