What does it mean if my ECG report says incomplete rbbb?

Delayed impulse. It means there is a slight delay in the transmission of the signal telling the heart to contract on its right side. Usually both right and left ventricles contract together but with rbbb, there is a delay in the spread of the impulse through the right ventricle. This shows as a slight sawtooth appearance of the qrs waveform in the right sided ekg leads.
Usually benign. Incomplete right bundle branch block. Electrical signals for heart pass down wiring divided into r and l bundles. Rbbb = delay in the signal passing to right side of heart - "normal" in 1/200 patients. Incomplete is more common. Prevalence increases with age. Rbb associated with underlying heart disease signals worse outcome, but if isolated finding has no significance.