What are the survivor rates for stage 4 colon cancer?

Relatively low. If resectable, survival is about 25% at 5 years. Even if unresectable, I have many patients who are alive years after diagnosis with the use of chemo and avastin (bevacizumab).
Very low. Unfortunately survival rates for any solid tumor which is stage 4 are very poor. For colon cancer survival rates longer than 5 years occur only approximately 5% of the time. The median survival for stage 4 colon cancer is ~2 years. For some with limited liver disease the rates may be significantly greater (25%). Remember these are statistics and individuals may do better or worse.