What are my chances of surviving lung cancer?

Depends. Survival from lung cancer depends on the stage of the cancer and the type of cancer and the response to treatments.
Stage and type. Important if small cell or non-small cell. Key to good cancer care is a comprehensive multidisciplinary and individualized approach. If indicated, surgical resection should be performed by a thoracic surgeon. I hope these assist you: http://goo.Gl/2cdq9 and http://goo.Gl/jx197.
Depends. Ranges from 90% at 5 years for stage 1 to almost zero for stage 4 (with some exceptions).