Is there an alternative medicine for treating acute leukemia?

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: No

I know you are hoping that the answer would be yes- but, no, there is no proven good alternatve medicine to treat acute leukemia.
Acute leukemia is a life threatening disease and would need to be treated as soon as possible. Do not waste your time and delay the treatment. You should see an oncologist and have a detail discussion about get the work-up and treatment as soon as possible.

In brief: No

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Keith Stockerl-Goldstein

In brief: Needs treatment

Acute leukemia is a rapidly progressing life-threatening illness that requires systemic chemotherapy.
This is not something that should be treated with alternative medicines. Be sure to tell your md is you are taking any alternative drugs while on treatment.

In brief: Needs treatment

Dr. Keith Stockerl-Goldstein
Dr. Keith Stockerl-Goldstein
Dr. Steven Seres