If you go to the ER will you be referred to a speciailist?

Sometimes. Depending on what the problem is, you might be referred to a specialist, to a primary care doctor, or the er doctor him/herself might be able to address the issue. If this is about a non-urgent issue, you may be better off seeing your primary care doctor, who prob knows you better, which will help your tx. If this is an emergent issue, then the er is the place to go.
Maybe. It really depends on your problem; many problems will be handled by primary care physicians.