If I am on a round of chlomid (50mg), my follicle size is 34 and 22, and LH surge has been detected. Is 34 too big?

Dr. Marlon White

In brief: No

The size of the follicle indicates a good response to the Clomid (clomiphene) and you should have a good chance for conception hopefully!

In brief: No

Dr. Marlon White
Dr. Marlon White
Dr. Scott Roseff
Fertility Medicine

In brief: HCG trigger

Just curious as to whether there was any consideration to receiving an HCG trigger injection to induce ovulation prior to your follicle getting to be over 3 centimeters.
..

In brief: HCG trigger

..
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine

In brief: No

It's significantly larger than average, but if the cycle has been monitored properly it shouldn't be any sort of risk.
As for chances to conceive i don't think anyone can say for sure, but i've had patients conceive with follicles in the mid-30s.

In brief: No

Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Adam Levy