If I am on 2 inhalers, a neb, prednisone and an allergy med and I still have trouble breathing, what can I do to relieve my asthma?

Dr. Kathy Nieder
In brief: See a specialist
My first comment is that i hope you are not smoking.
Sounds like you need to see a lung specialist if you are not already seeing one and perhaps the emergency room if you are struggling at all to breath.

In brief: See a specialist
Dr. Kathy Nieder
Dr. Kathy Nieder
Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Time to see your doc
If you are taking all these, the most likely causes of your uncontrolled asthma are uncontrolled allergies and sinusitis.
A very high percentage of people having asthma flares are infected, not in the chest, but in the sinuses. You might benefit from an antibiotic. When infected, you actually do not want to take antihistamines, so if your allergy med is that, avoid it. See your asthma specialist.

In brief: Time to see your doc
Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
Dr. Jonathan Jassey