If I am experiencing low grade fever, nausea, loss of appetite, stomach pains, and diarrhea, what condition am I displaying?

Gastroenteritis or.. It is impossible to say for sure, but these are classic symptoms of viral gastroenteritis, more commonly called stomach flu, but could also be due to food poisoning, parasites or bacterial infection. Gastroenteritis & food poisoning are self-limited, usually lasting 1-3 days, so if symptoms persist seek care. Drink lots of fluids, esp. Vegetable broth & eat simply- avoid dairy & fried foods.