How much does an otoplasty typically cost?

Dr. Alex Lechtman
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Check ASPS website
I honestly don't know what i charge (it's handled by my coordinator), but the website for the american society of plastic surgeons has info on cost data on it's website at www.
Plasticsurgery.Org.

In brief: Check ASPS website
Plasticsurgery.Org.
Dr. Alex Lechtman
Dr. Alex Lechtman
Dr. Scott Zevon
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Ballpark estimate
Cost estimates include surgeon's fees, anesthesia, facility fee, & implants otoplasty: $4, 000 – $6, 000.

In brief: Ballpark estimate
Dr. Scott Zevon
Dr. Scott Zevon
Dr. George Yang
Facial Plastic Surgery
In brief: In US $3-5000
For routine otoplasty, this seems to be the range that i found on other plastic surgery websites.
There are some superspecialists of ear deformities which are more experienced who charge more for their expertise. Other surgeons, also experienced, but more known for big ticket procedures, may charge less for various reasons, such as helping children, and because insurance unlikely covers it.

In brief: In US $3-5000
Dr. George Yang
Dr. George Yang
Dr. J David Holcomb
Facial Plastic Surgery
In brief: Varies
Cost factors include geographic market, type of surgery needed, one or both ears, type of anesthesia and facility.
Cartilaze is an effective non-surgical method of ear correction that is currently only available in a few select locations across the usa.

In brief: Varies
Dr. J David Holcomb
Dr. J David Holcomb
Dr. Timothy Mountcastle
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: It depends
•antihelical fold: a fold that is just inside the rim of the ear.
• conchal cartilage: the largest and deepest concavity of the external ear. •constricted ear: also called a lop or cup ear, has varying degrees of protrusion, reduced ear circumference, folding or ?attening of the upper helical rim, and lowered ear position. •cryptotia: also called hidden ear, occurs when the upper rim of the ear.

In brief: It depends
Dr. Timothy Mountcastle
Dr. Timothy Mountcastle