Where is salmonella enteritidis most likely found?

Eggs, poultry. Germ is found mostly in eggs (even normal looking, uncracked), also poultry; less common in raw milk, beef, pork, sprouts, raw almonds. Reptilian pets and turtles carry (wash your hands after handling). International travel a risk. In infected humans, found in the small bowel. Can cause a severe diarrheal illness.
Salmonella. Salmonella is a bacteria that resides on garden products, in eggs, in picnic food left at warm temperatures too long, and in contaminated creeks and rivers and lakes. It produces dysentery and typhoid. Where food is not washed, where picnic foods are out too long, where sanitation is poor, is where Salmonella will cause outbreaks.