How can I remove a verucca (wart) on my foot?

OTC . If the wart is small, otc liquid wart removers applied daily and covered with duct tape can help. For any persistent larger masses see your podiatrist.
Very difficult. Most topical treatments you can get over the counter usually are not very effective. The same goes for home therapy. Plantar warts ( on the bottom of the foot) are difficult to get rid of without help. See your podiatrist to discuss options. The most effective treatment is to excise the wart. It can be performed in the office under local anesthesia. Dr l.
Several treatments. You can try over the counter wart removers, but be careful: i've seen them do more harm than good. Other options your doctor might offer include cryotherapy (freezing the wart), electrocautery (burning the wart), laser treatment, or several different topical chemical treatments. If the treatment is typically uncomfortable, your doctor can numb the area before proceeding.