Can I remedy my high-salt intake in ways other than eating less salt?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: High salt

Yes you can vomit, sweat, spit or get diarrhea.
Most common remedy is to die from heart problems caused by a high salt diet. But the choice is yours. I recommend the DASH eating plan. This high K diet helps block Na. ISBN: 0-7434-1007-6 Kindle Book-13: 978-1-43914-059-8 also read Klemmer P, Grim CE, Luft FC. Who and what drove Walter Kempner? The rice diet revisited. Hypertension. 2014 64:684

In brief: High salt

Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Clarence Grim

In brief: Diet Diary

Eat less sodium ! keep a diet diary for about two weeks.
...Everything you eat, drink, chew or smoke ! everything that you put in your mouth, keep a record. Review that record with a licensed and board certified dietitian for guidance and reccs. Join a health spa or gym where others with similar goals frequent....Immerse yourself in good health and good habits ! good luck and god bless !

In brief: Diet Diary

Dr. Christopher Hendrix
Dr. Christopher Hendrix
Dr. Jack Hinkle