After eating, my wife has regurgitation every time and sometime burning in the esophagus, what is the remedy?

Needs evaluation. Your wife may have a serious constriction at the lower end of the esophagus, a hiatal hernia, or some other problem. Both of these conditions should be evaluated by a gastroenterologist asap. She may need an upper endoscopy or x-ray.