What can I do if I am uncomfortable breastfeeding in front of others?

Dr. Michael Amster

In brief: Discretion

Some women love breast feeding anywhere.
Most though feel some sort of discretion is necessary, and that is more than natural. Bringing a light blanket or breastfeeding cloth can give small privacy. You can also politely excuse yourself to a private room, a bathroom, or a bedroom. Nobody will think this odd, and most should respect your privacy.

In brief: Discretion

Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. Marcus Degraw

In brief: Do what fits YOU

First and foremost, do not ever feel intimidated by other people's issues.
Do what you feel is right and fell no shame from it because of someone else's issues. Use discretion and cover yourself as you see fit. Its not an odd action, its normal and should be lauded.

In brief: Do what fits YOU

Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Shontae Buffington